This course will teach modellers all the excel tools they require to create effective models. A skilled modeller must know the key excel functions (INDEX, INDIRECT, CHOOSE, VLOOKUP, NPV …), data entry tools & shortcuts (Validations, Goal Seek, Sensitivities, Solver), template creation skills and much more to compete with the best in the world and build first class models with full confidence & minimal fuss.
- Identify the essential functions, tools and operators every modeller should know.
- Utilise logical operations to create masks, flags and switches that improve logical calculation, trap time periods, create scenarios and sensitivities.
- Set up time value of money calculations in Excel for solving finance related calculations.
- Develop modelling modules for Capex, depreciation, Real vs Nominal, and more.
- Design & Create a style guide and workbook templates for modelling
Who Should Attend
- Financial Modellers
- Financial Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Business Intelligence Practitioners
- Treasury Managers
- Tax Accountants
- HR Administrators
- IT Specialists
- MIS Analysts
- Anyone who needs to program repetitive tasks on Excel