Productivity Essentials with Microsoft 365
Live-Virtual | In-Person|24 PL Credits | CPD 24 Units
Make the most of your time, learn shortcuts, tips, and tricks to make you more productive and efficient with Microsoft 365 productivity tools.
About the Course
This 5-weeks virtual program is a unique combination of in-depth knowledge and practical hands-on sessions from our award-winning instructor
The course teaches you the most productive features and techniques of the latest version of Microsoft 365 (with emphasis on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams). You can expect hours of time savings each day by using these techniquesDownload Brochure
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Practice the basic features of Oﬃce 365 via an eLearning platform organize and manage email productively with Outlook.
- Implement advanced rules and automation in Outlook.
- Identify and practice best practices for handling the most common analysis challenges in Excel.
- Interpret exactly how the Excel engine works and use this knowledge to proﬀer solutions to various case study-based exercises in class
- Apply the most productive automation features available in Word to cut down document creation and editing time.
- Eﬀectively utilize similar features across the oﬃce suite: shapes, tables, pictures, SmartArt.
- Build engaging presentations by harnessing storytelling tools in PowerPoint.
- Engage your audiences by applying our productive structured approach to preparing presentations
- Link Excel, Word and Outlook to automate mail merge and bulk document processing.
Productivity Essentials with Microsoft 365
5 Weeks Program: Online Self-Directed | 6 Virtual Sessions |6 Assignments | ₦306,375 | $1200
24 PL Credits | CPD 24 Units
|Run||Live Session||Days & Times (GMT +1)||Start Date||End Date||Register|
|1||Mon & Thu||11.45am - 1.45pm||07-Aug-23||07-Sep-23||Register →|
How we deliver training
This Virtual course includes lifetime access to our course portal, here is how you will learn:
- We cover knowledge content for the first two weeks via our online portal, you will receive login details once you are registered for the course.
- You will then start your virtual sessions; each session runs for 2 hours and we usually have 2 sessions a week.
- You will join a group of your peers and be required to complete assignments after each session. You must upload your completed assignment on our portal before the next session. All assignments are graded.
- Once you complete the course, you will receive a digital certificate of completion which can be linked to your social media Profiles. You will also earn CPD Credits if available for this course. Some courses also prepare you for external certifications issued by our partners e.g. Financial Modeling Institute & Microsoft.
- 3 Months after the course, we would follow up on a call with key stakeholders at your organisation to measure the impact of the training (Premium Clients only).
- You have lifetime access to the hundreds of videos in your online portal and you will become a member of our community of learners and experts where you can chat with our trainers and your course mates and ask for help anytime you need it.
Certificate & CPD Credits for this course
Certificate of Completion
Once you complete the program; you achieve 100% completion as recorded in your online portal for the course. We will automatically send you your Digital Certificate of completion for the course which you can attach to your social media profiles.
dbrownconsulting is an accredited provider of CPD UK, An internationally recognized certification service. This course will qualify you for 24 Credit Units.
You also get 24 PL Credits | CPD 24 UnitsEnroll Now
Interested, in booking multiple seats? Please fill out this form.
Get in touch with us
Please fill the form below
What Technology do I need to Attend this Course?
What is the default time zone for the virtual sessions in?
Is this Course Offered in-Person?
Must I do Prep Work?
How do I submit Assignments?
What are your cancellation and refund policy?
Do you have a Training Calendar for Public (Open) programs?
Will there be opportunities to practice
How are Virtual Sessions Structured?
Do I get CPD Credits from this course?
What do your Premium Clients Get?
Other Courses you may be interested in
Project Finance with Power BI
Figure out how to build dashboards and models that can help predict the viability of projects, mergers, acquisitions, and buyouts
Reporting & Analytics with Power BI
Learn to build Data Models and Analytics with Power BI and share your insights with your colleagues enhancing your ability to make even smarter business decisions and transforming the way you work.
Advanced DAX for Reporting
DAX is a truly a wonderful language that quickly solves common business data analytics issues like calculating variance over multiple time.
Connect with us